Experienced Military Defense Representation
Phillip Stackhouse, Attorney, protects the rights of military service personnel of all ranks, in all branches of our armed forces. Our attorney has extensive military and trial experience and a strong commitment to protecting the rights of military personnel during investigations and trials.
Every criminal charge is serious. If this is your first time facing an investigation or charge, you may be overwhelmed. Everything you say can affect your case, often negatively. The best advice is to find legal counsel immediately. Let us speak for you. Our attorney was a Marine JAG officer and has 20 additional years in defending service members as a military lawyer in the military justice system. We can help protect your rights and your career.
Representation For Courts-Martial And Military Investigations
Our lawyer provides legal advice and representation for military service members and civilian contractors worldwide, including UCMJ matters such as:
- Courts-martial criminal offenses
- Military sex offenses
- Military drug offenses and urinalysis
- Military computer offenses/child pornography
- Military assault and homicide offenses
- Iraq and Afghanistan war crimes’ offenses
- Article 32 hearings and command investigations
- Administrative separations
- Boards of inquiry
- General officers’ matters
- Other military law matters, such as espionage, perjury and false statements, larceny, travel fraud, disrespect, extortion and solicitation
- UA, AWOL, desertion
- Security clearance revocation
- Article 15s/nonjudicial punishment
Facing Civilian Criminal Charges?
In addition to military defense, we also represent individuals charged with federal criminal offenses, including:
- Felony offenses
- Violent offenses
- Sex offenses
- Computer offenses
- Drug offenses
Free Initial Consultation
Contact our San Diego office for a no-cost initial consultation. We represent clients from Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, other bases in California and worldwide. Call 760-456-5386 or use our online contact form.